Christmas Wishes: Christmas is a day that is celebrated on December 25 every year. The Christian community celebrates this day as the Birthday of Jesus. They send gifts wishes and greeting to others. But how can you send beautiful wishes to others? Sometimes we can’t find out some Christmas wishes for wishing other. This special day brings all the Christian community together. The day is celebrated with the best greetings shared with your loved ones. You can say Christmas wishes to your every loved one like your friend, brother, sister, relatives, girlfriend, and boyfriend. You can find the best Christmas wishes, Christmas images for your all friends, relatives, and loved ones. So, what are you waiting for?
Go and search your favorite quote, Christmas images and all the variety of Christmas wishes. Hope you like them all.
- “The day of Christmas is about spending wishes with family and friends. It’s about creating happy moments that will last a lifetime. Happy Merry Christmas to you and your family!”
- “May the love of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our community, renew your spirits with this Christmas day. Happy Merry Christmas to your family.”
- “This is the season to wish one another wishes and love and peace. These are my wishes to you, Merry Christmas, our best friends, may you feel the love this special day.”
- “May this beautiful season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Happy Merry Christmas!”
- “You make my life like stars shining brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my friend in the world.”
- “Celebrate the joys and the love of this Christmas Season. Happy Merry Christmas.”
- “To a bright present and a memorable past. Best Christmas wishes from your loved one.”
- “May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful moment and make a new way for a fresh and Happy New Year. Here’s wishing you a Happy Merry Christmas.”
- “This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift-giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true meaning of this happy time.”
- “May you feel all the happiness and joy I have in my heart for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy for me.”
- “May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and during the year.”
- “I wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring overflowing joy and happiness in your life!”
- “Warmest greetings of this pleasant season and best wishes for Happiness in the New Year”
- “Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a beautiful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.”
- “The pure heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any festive anxiety you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!”
- “I hope Santa is helpful to you this year because you only deserve the best. Happy Merry Christmas from our family to yours.”
- “I wish you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime, and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season, there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones.”
- “May this beauty and joy lift you during Christmas and the New Year!
May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Merry Christmas!”
- “Fill your heart with the warmth that is the closeness of your family, friends, and loved ones this holiday season and forever.”
- “Let the quality of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of celebrations may you find many reasons for happiness.”
- “Some people want to throw their arms around you simply because it is Christmas; other people want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas. Which one are you?
I have you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.”
- “Christmas is a special day to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading holiness and cheer around, Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!”
- “Christmas is a day for families to unite. It is time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family cannot be called a family. You complete our lives. Happy Merry Christmas!!!”
- “For your Christmas day, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love; I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.”
- “May your heart and home be charged with all of the pleasures the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a pleasant New Year!”
- “During this joyful season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year especially touch your heart. Wishing you much happiness, not just today but throughout the New Year.”
- “May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of miracles from heaven above. Happy Christmas wishes to you!!”
- “Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has persuasive authority.” ~W.J. Cameron
- “The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and embrace the warmth of your closest ones. Merry Christmas.”
- “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.”
- “May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here is a toast to a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!”
- “May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”
- “May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.”
- “On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.I wish you a joyous Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.”
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Savor and enjoy the moment. Merry Christmas!”
- “The Gift of Christmas is a precious reminder that we are loved! I am so lucky to have someone I love so much at my side this festive season.”
- “A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all but softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.”
- “A little smile, a word of cheer a bit of love from someone near a small gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.”
- “Christmas is not a time for celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness and be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
- “There is no more fabulous gift this festive season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.”
- “May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. I wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS”
- “Christmas is a particular time to enjoy with, All your loved ones, To spread the holiness and cheer around, Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!”
- “The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.”
- “May you have the soul of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas, Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.”
History of Christmas Day
The early Christian community differentiates between the identification of the date of Jesus’ birth and the liturgical celebration of that event. In the first, two centuries, there was strong opposition to this event.
The accurate origin of assigning December 25 as the birthday of Jesu is unclear. The researchers provide no clue in this regard. Actually December 25 was first identified as the date of Jesus’ birth by Sextus Julius Africans and later accepted by the whole world.
After December 25 had become accepted by all the community as Jesus’s birth, writers of the Christian community frequently made the connection between the rebirth of the son and the sun.
Christmas day has another point of perception. According to this, December 25 became the date of Jesus’ birth by a priori reasoning that identified the spring equinox as the date of the creation of the world and the 4th day of creation, also when the light was created (i.e 25 March). December 25 comes after exactly 9 months after this day, that’s the reason 25 December considered as Jesus’s Birth.